Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naim

Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open)   Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Dante was real tired of this. He had nothing to do. He recently had gotten his powers,and was sitting in his big cabin all alone. Who really was around for him to play with, or hang out with. He wanted to talk with all the others. Really he was a charming boy, and was followed by hordes of girls at school. For some reason though he never really so anyone that was attractive, and he never had a girlfriend. He never even had a friend. It was always him and his mom against the world. It was a sad thing how he only trusted his mom.

He had just found his father, and still he did not trust him. He did not trust anyone, because some people are not worthy of trust. Dante came from this point of veiw that if someone wants trust you must gain it. It differed from the usually system of giving someone trust, and seeing if they mantain it. Dante was tired of this. He looked around his room, and found alot of things. Looked like one thing was from a old camp member, mabye the sister of Dante or step sister.

He was sitting in one of the biggest cabins with nothing to do. It was very dark inside the cabin. He decided to call it a night, because he had nothing to do. Dante loved he had no members in a way. He had made a bigger bed from some of the cabin's bunck beds, and he used that as a bed. He laid in his bed staring at the ceiling. To bad Dante had nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayato

Hayato

Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open)   Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Hayato was really bored inside of the cabin so he decided to go to his cabin. He still had not unpacked all of his stuff out of his suitcase so he thought this would be a great time to do this right about now. Hayato walked toward his cabin with his hands in his pockets as he usually did. This was his trademark practically. As he wales towards the biggest and quietest cabin he started to think his mom and his father, Zeus, he wondered how they were doing and what they were doing. Hayato knew that he had to call and talk to his mother more, same with his father. Hayato stopped and kicked up some dirt ,he then walked and stopped in front of his cabin.

He then seen something in cabin 1. Had a new camper come and he did not know? Well it didn't really matter even though it was kinda weird that ge had a sibling he did not even know about. But oh well, Hayato walked into the cabin to see a kid laid down on some bunk beds put together. Hayato was suspicious at first but then asked the kid Who are you? Hayato had a bewildered look on his face. I can tell that you are a son of Zeus as am I. But what is your name? Hayato asked with a intrigued look on his face

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Lightning head bored in a camp full of supernaturals( Open)
Page 1 of 1