Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Unpacking(open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enyalios

Enyalios

Unpacking(open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:46 am

Enyalios just ariving at the camp he was told to go to cabin 5 to get his room comfortable he the hung his weapons on the wall his armor on the armor rack and all his mis. stuff where it goes including his 32" 1080p hd tv and his halo 3 xbox 360(i realy have these jelous much) he then reached into a trunck that stood out from the others it contained books . Enyalios was secreatly a book lover his favorite books being thoes written my Tom Clancy (mainly because there mostly about war) he was hoping that no one would see him reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:33 am

Akirina was just on her way to her cabin from the art and crafts room. She was tired of working on projects and things. She was such a busy person these days! How she wished she could just relax and fall asleep.

Half asleep and groggy, she was heading for the lines of cabins, not really noticing where she was going. She made her way up a cabin's door, opened it and peeked inside. Her eyes scanned the room for five minutes before noticing there was something odd about her cabin.

It wasn't her cabin at all! It was the wrong one. She observed the surroundings, taking mental notes before knowing who's cabin it belonged to. The children of Ares must've stayed here and she probably disturbed the boy who was unpacking.

"Sorry, wrong room." She said, waiting for the guy's reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:48 am

Still reading the book when Akirina poked he head in the door as Enyalios saw her he tossed his book back in the trunk and slammed it shut o god i hope she didn't see me reading he thought to him self with is head he then looked back at the door she was still looking around is she high Enyalios thought to him self.

Right as he stood up Enyalios her speak sorry; wrong room she said Enyalios then sighed in relief and then he said its ok i was just unpacking he then thought i think she didn't notice the book as he wiped the sweat from his eyebrow you must be tired he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:50 am

Akrina smiled, then shook her head. He had just told her that she was tired. Though she did feel tired, she didn't want to look it so she contradicted the fact.

"No, I'm not tired at all." Oh what luck she had to yawn after saying that. She wanted to hit herself right there. She must've just been caught lying. But she kept her face straight and cool, a smile on her lips.

"Anyways, I'm Akirina Oaks. And you can call me Rina." She told the guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:45 am

Enyalios had seen her yawn he the laughed a little then said im Enyaliosand i think you could use some help he thought to himself what did i just sy he then said with getting back to your cabin that is he then got up and took some stuff out of his bags and put them next to his xbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:14 am

"O-okay. If it wouldn't be too much trouble or anything." Did a son of Ares just offer help to walk her back to her cabin? That's a first. She was a bit shocked, but grateful. Surely it was rare and she took the opportunity to get to know him better. She smiled, extremely thankful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:41 am

Enyalios grabbed his shoes and swords saying i still do not trust anything here he then walked to his door while stumbling to put his shoes on he then looked to akirina and said i got two questions first what cabin are you in and why are you so tired
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:14 am

" Well, I'm Apollo's daughter so um..Cabin seven." Akirina said, with a small smile. He might not be impressed with her being Apollo's daughter, but that was okay with her. She was proud to have such a fun dad, even if she's never really known him. Since he was Ares's son, he might like to be friends with someone more active in war, but she couldn't really judge that.

"Seriously? Well, I'm staying up for a project. I've been in the arts and crafts room since...Well, I'm not sure. " She said, scratching the back of her head, still holding out her smile. She chuckled at herself slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Enyalios walked out the door then looked at her and said im not all that good at arts and crafts but i did grow up in the woods so i can widdle like a mad man, so what were you making knowing that sense she is the daughter of apollo it was probably some super art.

Enyalios thought to himself man all im good at is killing and maiming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:59 am

"It's well, a sun." It wasn't just a sun though. It was probably the most detailed sun anyone can ever make. Akirina was proud that she could even make such a thing. She smiled to herself, a feeling of awe flashing through her.

"So, what do you like doing for your free time?" She asked. She was curious. If he did something that she had knowledge about, then they could talk about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:19 am

Enyalios thought about her question what do i like to do.... ah he then looked at he with the most relaxed look and said well i was raised in the woods in a small mountain community so i absolutely love to go camping

Enyalios stopped talking for a second he then looked back at her and said well i would really like to see the sun when you are done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:40 am

"Camping? That's nice. Camping is fun." Akirina said, smiling again. She liked going camping with her friends back home. That's was what she did before going here.

"Yeah, okay. I'd show it to you after." She left out the part of offering it to Apollo. She wasn't really sure if he'd want to hear that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Enyalios was happy to learn that there was someone with some sense in the camp mainly because the only people he had seen was a guy with a dog on his head and a kid with spiky white hair.

Enyalios then asked her ok i told you where i am from where are you from he asked with is lower lip pushed out he was trying to be funny he then noticed a fly bugging him so he grabbed it and let it go hoping it would fly away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:25 am

"Well, I came from the big city. Downtown L.A., to be exact. The city of angels." Ah, good old LA. The hometown in which she'd stayed in since the beginning of her life. She noticed the fly and giggled a bit. Flies were odd creatures. You never did know what they wanted and why they always tried to bug you. Akirina thought that maybe they just had nothing better to do with life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enyalios

Enyalios

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:51 am

Enyalios began to giggle he then said have you ever had to deal with the crips and bloods

he laughed then realized that they had gotten to cabin 7 he then said ok we are here you should try to get some sleep from now on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:40 am

Akirina laughed and shook her head, "Only in decorating Halloween parties." She said her grin growing. She never really liked them, but when they were on movies and parties, she thought they were kinda cool. Except for that prank her cousin did once. It was strange!

"Okay. Thank you for walking me back." She was grateful, if he didn't she could've lost her way or tripped on something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unpacking(open to all)   Unpacking(open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unpacking(open to all)
Page 1 of 1