Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Kaira

Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]] Empty
PostSubject: Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]]   Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:08 am

The scent of this room was like freshly carved wood. The atmosphere gave her a feel of freshness. The sight of the room was enough to blow someone away. Even just the thought of the room made her insides tingle with excitement.

This was Akirina’s favorite room. It was the music room. If she could live in this one room all her life, then she would. In this room she felt complete, overjoyed, and maybe relieved from everyday stress. This was her comfort room, the place she could rely on to make her happy.

Perhaps happy wasn’t even the word. Perhaps the phrase “over the moon” would’ve suited her more. Yes, she felt over the moon, she felt on top of the world. In this room, her talent was brought out.

Although she has many talents, she felt none of them were brag-worthy if she was to brag. The child was too humble to do such a deed. But this talent was one to brag about, even if it came naturally to her.

Her playing was wonderful. No matter which instrument she chose or what song she played it would always come out perfectly. She didn’t know why she could play anything at will, she just could. Even the hardest song that would take masters year to perfect would only take Akirina a matter of seconds to learn. Just holding the instrument of choice in hand, and hearing the song once, can she play it.

But her singing was even more wonderful. She sang like an angel. Her tune was right at all times, and her tempo was right on key. She would never get lost in a song, or even lose the timing. Any song in the world can she sing.

She was definitely a child of Apollo’s. The kind of child even Apollo would want to brag about to other gods. She was the child of melody, the child of harmony, the child of music.

As she steps up, nearing the Cithara, she began to smile. She smiled for the love of her father, and her foster parents. She didn’t really know if her mother was her real mother, or if her aunts and uncles were her real family either.

As she sat down on a stool, and lifted the cithara to playing height, she began to pause for a while, letting her fingers settle in place. Then she began to play. The tune was a love song. The kind men used to play for women during the courtship stage. The kind of song women would play for men when they wanted them to be attracted to them. The kind of song children would play for their parents to know that they loved them. And the kind of song Akirina would play for her father out of awe.

In this song, no singing was needed. All she needed to focus on was the melody and timing of it. She was sure to not mess it up, but she didn’t want her thoughts to wonder off. Her eyes wouldn’t flutter open because they were kept closed.

This was her song of love
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]]   Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:32 am

[[Bump]]
Back to top Go down

Songs From The Heart [[Open to First]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Camp Half-Blood :: Music Room-
Jump to: