Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sculpting [[Open to First]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Kaira

Sculpting [[Open to First]] Empty
PostSubject: Sculpting [[Open to First]]   Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:48 am

The day was a good one: the sun was out but in the same time it was windy. Birds were in the the trees and cute little animals were out. It was the kind of day people would take their dogs to the park, or a young couple having a picnic by the beach. But not the young child of Apollo's.

She was cooped up inside the art room, sculpting. It was a gift for the god, a monthly sacrifice. She used to do this when she was younger, but not really offering it to anyone. She would just put it outside, then it would vanish! So the tradition went on, she would get better and better.

This month she was crafting the sun. Not just the round ball with spikes, but a full figurine of it. The sculpture was around two feet at it's highest and was incredibly done. It was more extravagant than expected from a fourteen year old. The rays were all around it, shooting from all directions except for the front and back of the sphere. A face was carved on it as well.

The wood was oak and of good quality. The kind that was just freshly chopped down, and shaped. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to find a big block that she could carve. So she spent weeks on this, and today she could finish it.

Painting was Akirina's favorite part. She loved mixing colors, blending them together to make a different shade. She dabbed her paintbrush in the thick mixture, making the white brush now yellow.

Her apparel was not of show, perhaps it was a little too plain. She wore a pair of light blue jeans, a black tank top, and a pair of pink converse with black laces. Over it all she wore an apron.

Her hair was brushed into place. It was tied with a thick band to form a pony tail. A few strands of hair fell, covering parts of the sides of her face. A few blobs of paint were on her hands, shoulders, and even on her face. The girl didn't care though, she needed to humble herself for the liking of her father.

She smiled a bit at her masterpiece. Yeah, it wasn't done yet. But it would be okay. She was too cooped up in finishing it, she didn't hear the door open.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting [[Open to First]]   Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:41 pm

OOC: I will post soon so all others back off Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting [[Open to First]]   Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:33 am

[[Poseidon, bump?]]
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting [[Open to First]]   Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 am

[bump again?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sculpting [[Open to First]]   Sculpting [[Open to First]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sculpting [[Open to First]]
Page 1 of 1