Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant   Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Toushiro was sitting quietly at the captain's desk. He looked over his room,and sighed. He was feeling a little weird today. As he was enjoying the silence,the door burst open and Rangiku came charging in. "Don't you know how to knock?" Hitsugaya asked indignantly.

Rangiku bowed slightly,her breasts almost slipped out of her clothes. "Oops,close one huh? Maybe you would've liked it?" She joked. Hitsugaya looked irritated. "Sorry." She said,scratching the back of her head.

"Whatever." Toushiro replied.

Rangiku sighed. "Captain,you're always so aloof,distant...almost cold." She said.

"What are you talking about?" Toushiro complained. "I'm perfectly kind."

"You're courteous,but you never take time to joke around or have fun." She said,

"I'm a captain,of course I don't"

"Even captain's need some fun. All work and no play makes Toushiro a dull captain." Rangiku persisted.

Hitsugaya grunted angrily. "It's not easy being a captain." He said. "You wouldn't understand."

"Captain...I just...I want to be close to you." She said.

"What do you...?"

"I really want to express myself,please,just this once...let go." She insisted,looking at him pleadingly.

Hitsugaya looked torn. He hesitated. "Rangiku..." Then he looked at her,and sighed. "V-very well,this one time."

Rangiku smiled. "Thank you!!" She shouted,lunging at him and embracing him,shoving his head between her breasts. "Do you like it here?"

"M cmt brmth!!!" Toushiro shouted.

"...What?"

He broke from her grasp,red faced,and breathing heavy. "I couldn't breathe!!!"

"Sorry" She muttered,though not looking guilty in the least. "Captain,you know what I meant when I said that right?"

Hitsugaya nodded. "I do."

Rangiku opened her kimono,letting her breasts fall out. Hitsugaya blushed,but stayed focused and swallowed hard. She stripped,revealing her voluptuous body. Curvy,and large in all the right places.

"Captain,your turn." She said winking.

"For this one time,use my proper name. It'll feel more natural." He said,as he undressed clumsily.

"Okay,Toushiro." She said,smiling.

Rangiku pushed him down onto the desk,and began sucking on him. As she did so,Hitsugaya looked freaked out. "N-no,st-stop it!!" He ordered.

She ignored him,his body was saying differently. After a while of struggling,Hitsugaya gave in. Then he suddenly shouted,"Rangiku stop,I feel it c–" As he shouted,he released.

WIP
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com

Bleach:Captain and Lieutenant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half-Blood Eternal :: Off Topic :: Fan Center-
Jump to: