Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
P.S. Don't get eaten
Half-Blood Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Eternal

Based on the popular Percy Jackson series. Create a Half-Blood, join with your cabin, or smite your brethren for your own gain.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is this alive
Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 pm by Enyalios

» For the New RP!!!!!
Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 am by Apollo

» Reservoir {A Graphics Shop} [[Closed for the meantime]]
Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 am by Kaira

» Good News:
Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 am by Apollo

» Create A Story
Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 am by Apollo

» Hephaestus [Finished]
Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm by Apollo

» if u need me I will come
Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am by ~Ares~

» Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]
Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:52 am by Kaira

» 24 Hour Notice: Site Deletion
Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm by Hayato

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Camp Half-Blood: Oops...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

Camp Half-Blood: Oops... Empty
PostSubject: Camp Half-Blood: Oops...   Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:23 am

Alright,this takes place after the other one. Um,it's a WIP and it will be mature later on. This one is funnier though.

Percy was driving he and Annabeth to Camp Half-Blood. It felt like forever ago that he left it last summer,but now he was back. It was going to be a great summer,he hoped.

They pulled up to the barrier,and for the first time realized they had nowhere to put the car. Argus was standing near the tree at the time.

Percy walked over to him,and asked,"Could we keep my car with the camp's vans?"

Argus looked over to Percy,then the car. He looked like he was thinking,and then nodded. He held his hands out for the keys,as if saying he'd park it for them. Percy handed him them,and he drove it towards the camp.

Percy and Annabeth entered the camp,and looked around for anyone they knew. They saw some familiar campers who waved,but overall the area near the Big House was pretty empty.

Chiron stepped out of the big house,and smiled at Annabeth and Percy. "Welcome back you two. Did you have a good school year?" He asked. Percy and Annabeth nodded,almost simultaneously. "What was the best part?"

Percy and Annabeth both thought immediately of their night together not too long ago. They both blushed a little. "Well,I had the most fun helping with the architecture on Olympus." Annabeth lied.

"Um,and I...um...actually my school year sucked." Percy decided.

Chrion looked suspicious,but said,"Well,sorry to hear Perseus. You're here now though,it'll be a lot more fun."

Percy nodded. No offense Chiron,but I don't see how anything can be better than what happened during the school year. He thought.

They moved their things into their cabins,changed into swimming clothes,and met on the beach. Annabeth was wearing a light blue,fairly modest,bikini. Percy wore plain green swim trunks.

"Well,Seaweed Brain,since you fight better in water. I wonder what else you'd do better in there?" She joked.

Percy smiled. "Funny." He said.

Annabeth leaned in and kissed him,they stayed there for a few moments,until they heard,"PERCY!!! ANNABETH!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN-" Grover was shouting,and running towards them. "Oh....um....oh....my bad." He added when he saw them kissing.

Percy and Annabeth immediately broke the kiss,but Grover had seen it already. They both blushed. "Hi G-man." Percy said,a hint of embarrassment in his voice.

"Hi Grover." Annabeth said.

Grover smiled,and changed the subject,"So how was your school year?"

"School-y" Percy said.

"It was good." Annabeth said.

Percy wondered what she meant when she said it was good....

"That's cool." Grover said awkwardly. "I think I hear Juniper calling me... Coming!!" He lied,and ran off.

Annabeth chuckled,and Percy smiled. "Well,I guess even Grover knows when we want to be alone." She said.

"We want to be alone?" Percy asked stupidly. Then regretted it instantly,because Annabeth punched him in the arm

"Yes,we do!"

"Sorry."

"Whatever..." She said,not sounding too happy.

They stood there,awkwardly for a bit. Then finally Percy said,"Why are you mad,it's not like I did anything bad..."

Annabeth sighed. "I guess not,but it kinda hurt my feelings."

"Sensitive,huh?" Percy asked.

"You asked that same thing over the school year,except I don't think we had clothes on then." Annabeth said,laughing.

Percy had to laugh with her. He was glad they'd gotten past that quickly,instead of a few hours of silence. "So...do you really want to find out if I'm better in the water...?" He asked.

"No,that sounds difficult. But I wouldn't mind testing you again,in the forest." She said,smiling seductively.

They ran towards the forest,excitement in every step. When they got to a safer spot,Annabeth turned to him,and began undressing. "I feel kinda weird doing this outside..." She commented.

"Don't worry,nobody ever comes here unless there's an event." He told her.

Annabeth nodded shakily,as she removed her bra,and slid out of her panties. Percy had finished undressing a couple of seconds ago.

"Maybe we could try some....new..things." Annabeth suggested.

Percy nodded hesitantly. "Sure,like what....?"

Annabeth smiled,and bent down,taking him into her mouth. Percy looked completely taken off guard,and freaked out,but he couldn't hide that it felt good. The way she worked her tongue was like magic,and within an instant. "Annabeth!!" He felt himself "release" all in her mouth.

Annabeth jumped backwards. "Oh my gods!" She screamed,freaked out,and spitting everywhere. After a second she turned back. "Um...sorry I freaked out."

"No,it's alright. I should've said something sooner." Percy reassured her.

"It's fine." She said,and moved back to him. Then she looked awkward,and blushed. "Percy...could you do something for me...?" She asked hesitantly. He nodded,looking curious. "I want you to....." She blushed really intensely here,and laid back on the ground. "...to....lick....me....here." She said,covering her face.

Percy nodded,and sighed. "O-okay." He stuttered. If she could do what she'd done,he could do this. He leaned in,and licked softly,a little hesitant. He heard Annabeth stifle a squeal.

He licked more,and after a while,Annabeth was getting noisy. Squealing,and moaning. "P-Percy,that's-th-that's...."

Then they heard a loud gasp. They both turned in shock to see Grover staring right at them from a nearby tree. Percy and Annabeth stared in horror at Grover,all three of them speechless.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodeternal.darkbb.com
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood: Oops...   Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Grover sputtered something that sounded like,"L-lick..........Anna-A-Annabeth.....P-Pe..Percy....w-w-was...." And he turned around in embarrassment. "Gods,I'm sorry!!" He shouted desperately.

Percy and Annabeth both blushed,and Annabeth hid behind Percy,who sat in a position to cover between his legs. The three were completely speechless,and Grover ran off back towards camp.

"That was really embarrassing..." Annabeth said.

Percy nodded. "I guess it'd be stupid to ask if you wanna keep going." He joked,trying to make her laugh instead of blush so much. She laughed a little,but still looked shocked. "You don't think he'll tell anyone...do you?" Percy asked.

"Oh gods,I hope not." She said. "Even if he only told Juniper it'd still be embarrassing..." She continued,looking a little scared. "I hope he doesn't let it slip to Chiron,I don't know how he'd react..." She said.

Chiron would probably freak out,and might not talk to them for the rest of the summer. If not,he'd end up giving them a huge lecture,and make sure they were never alone together. "Don't worry about it,I'm sure everything will be fine." Percy reassured her,though he didn't believe it himself. He kissed her gently,and held her. Then realized they were still standing in the middle of the forest naked...

After they returned to camp,they saw Grover standing by Juniper. Their hearts skipped a beat. "Let's get closer." Annabeth suggested.

"I don't see how that'd help,but okay." Percy replied,stepping closer to Annabeth so they were actually touching.

"Don't be stupid Seaweed Brain,you know what I meant." She said,getting closer to them. They hadn't noticed yet.

As they moved closer,they heard Juniper saying,"What's wrong? Something is definitely up,and you won't tell me!!"

Grover shook his head. "Nothing." He lied.

Juniper sighed angrily. "TELL ME!!!" She shouted. They didn't have to be close to hear that part. "You came out of the forest looking embarrassed,and you still do,what's up?!"

Grover sighed as well,only his was an uneasy one. "Well...Percy and Anna-"

"HI GROVER!!!" Annabeth shouted suddenly.

Grover almost jumped into out of the atmosphere. He looked over,and saw Annabeth and Percy looking at him awkwardly. Juniper didn't seem to notice anything,because she said,"Hi you two! Welcome back to camp."

Annabeth and Percy nodded. They both said thanks,and tried to make sure Grover wouldn't say anything. He seemed to get it,and then came up with a brilliant lie. "I have to go to the bathroom!!" Wait,that's not brilliant.

He scampered off quickly. "Anyway,Percy and I were just heading off to our cabins. Um,see you later Juniper." Annabeth said.

Percy nodded. "Well,okay." Juniper said,sounding disappointed. Then again,she didn't get many chances to talk to us due to the fact she can't get too far from her tree.

Annabeth led Percy off,and as they were leaving,Grover returned to Juniper.

After they'd gone Grover spoke. "Okay,they wouldn't want me to say anything,but you're my girlfriend,and deserve to know." He said. "I walked in on Percy licking Annabeth's...." He stopped. How to finish his sentence.

"Go on." Juniper insisted,even though she knew already.

"Licking Annabeth's......v-v-va..." Saying it made him remember the scene again.

"Licking Annabeth's pussy got it." Juniper said.

Grover's face went blank,and his eyes got wide.

"You know,they've been dating for a lot less time than us,and they've already done it. Maybe I want a man who can give it to me hard,I'm tired of waiting." Juniper said angrily.

"Fine you want sex,let's do it!!" Grover shouted. (Thank gawd nobody else was around at the time)

They went into the forest,and Juniper was smiling the whole way. She was getting exactly what she wanted.

They got there,and Grover threw off his shirt. (Seeing as he was already pantless,guess he'd been ready for a loooong time.)

Juniper stripped slowly,teasing Grover. Grover started feeling..."funny" When she was naked he took a good luck,and his eyes widened. "...wow...." He said.

She moved closer,and pushed him down gently,then put her mouth around it.

"You're pretty hard,huh?" She asked teasingly.

"What the fuck?!!?" Grover shouted in shock.

Juniper giggled,and continued gleefully. Until he released all in her mouth. Unlike Annabeth she didn't seem to freak out. She actually smiled,which made Grover blush more.

She stood,and turned around. "Come on Grover,I'm waiting." She demanded.

Grover moved in and put it in slowly. As he began to thrust he heard Juniper begin to moan slightly.

Then he heard a terrifying sound. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!??" Percy shouted.

Grover looked over in surprise. There stood Annabeth and Percy,the same exact situation. Only Grover was the one who'd been caught.

Juniper looked over,and smiled pervertedly. "You two wanna join in?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood: Oops...   Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Percy and Annabeth stood there for a second. Percy looked over to Annabeth. "Want to?" He asked.

"NO!!!"

"Fine,I do." He said.

Annabeth smacked his ribs. "I was kidding." He added.

Juniper pulled herself off of Grover and walked over to Annabeth. "Oh come on,you're no fun." She said. "I promise it'll be a lotta fun. Maybe we can learn from each other." She tried to persuade,caressing Annabeth's chin.

"No..it'd be weird." She argued.

"Come on,we can just try it out. It might be a lot of fun." Juniper persisted.

Annabeth looked torn. "Percy....take off your clothes." She ordered,as she began to strip down. Then she looked over,and Percy was already taking off his clothes.

"Alright,let's get started!!" Juniper said,as she gripped both of the boys',and began to move her hands back and forth.

Percy and Grover looked down at her. "Um...Juniper,we could do this ourselves if we wanted to" Grover suggested.

Juniper smiled. "Fine,Annabeth get over here,and start in on whatever you want." She said.

Annabeth swallowed,and walked over to them. She leaned over Juniper,and slid her fingers into the dryad girl. As she moved her fingers in and out,Juniper began to moan loudly. She put her mouth around Percy,and began sucking,while Grover came up behind Annabeth and began to thrust in and out.

Annabeth,moaned slightly as Grover thrust. She lowered,and pulled her fingers out,and began licking Juniper instead. Percy was still enjoying a nice sucking off courtesy of Juniper.

"Um...Annabeth,I'm...I'm..." And Grover tried to pull it out,but released in her and a little over her back. Annabeth was too preoccupied to notice though,as Juniper was getting wetter down there. Percy released all over Juniper's face and in her mouth.

"Oh..sorry." Percy apologized.

"Don't be,I kinda liked it." Juniper said,then moaned loudly. "Annabeth you're good at that."

Annabeth blushed,and looked back at Grover. "What'll you do n-" Then she stopped. Everyone looked over and saw Argus staring at them,all one hundred eyes. His mouth hung open,revealing the eye on his tongue.

"So there is one on his tongue." Percy said,then registered they'd been discovered. "I mean...shit."

Argus shook his head. Then for the first time in the seven years Percy had known him,he spoke. In a super high-pitched squeal of a voice. "Oh my gods."
Back to top Go down
~Jason_Reaf~
Camp Councilor
~Jason_Reaf~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood: Oops...   Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:13 pm

As they all stared at Argus,Percy realized Juniper was sucking on him again. Annabeth looked at Argus. "Um...will you pretend this never happened?" She asked.

Argus nodded in shock. "Yeah...if you pretend you never heard my voice or saw my tongue eye..."

Annabeth nodded. "Deal."

Argus ran off in surprise.

Juniper continued until Percy was hard again. "Alright,let's have a little more fun. Percy,Grover." She whispered in their ears. They nodded. "Annabeth come over here,we're gonna have sex." She said. "More than before." She added.

Annabeth nodded hesitantly,and wrapped her arms around Juniper. She moved up and down and their breasts rubbed together,then Juniper leaned in and began to suck on one of her nipples,and fondled the other happily. Annabeth squealed and moaned like crazy.

Percy and Grover moved in and began jerking on their selves,back and forth. They watched in awe as the girls went at it for their pleasure.

Then Percy,and Grover simultaneously shouted,"I'm cumming!!"

They released all over the girls,Annabeth looked a little embarrassed,but Juniper looked happy.

Then Grover grabbed Annabeth,and shoved himself in her mouth. "I'M NOT DONE YET!!!" He shouted. Percy and Juniper stared at them.

Then Juniper went to work on percy as well. "Here we go too."

Then Percy shouted,"PLEASURE OVERLOAD!!!"

Grover screamed,"OH MY GODS!!! MORE,MORE,MORE!!!"

Percy looked over at Grover and yelled,"Grover your horny bastard!"

They continued for a while,until all four were worn out,and on the cold ground under the moonlight,gasping for air.

"That was fun." Juniper gasped.

"It actually...was..."Annabeth admitted.

"Oh yeah." Percy and Grover said together. "Wait..." They looked at each other. "YOU DID IT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!"

[[Yeah it kinda got out of hand later in the story,and I apologize if I offended anyone.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Half-Blood: Oops...   Camp Half-Blood: Oops... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood: Oops...
Page 1 of 1